link unit

Monday, September 15, 2014

Get All You Need to Know about Male Genital Herpes



Male genital herpes is defined as any lesion or sore that presence in the male urethra, penis and scrotum. This type of disease is also well known as sore ulcers. When you feel several symptoms such as penis drainage, painful urination, itchy or pain at the sore then you may suffer from this disease. In fact, the sore may not only one but few. It is even can be found in your mouth or even throat.
Each disease happens because of specific causes. Male genital herpes caused by transmitted disease. Unluckily, most of HSV 2 patient do not aware about their condition or even do not know that they have it. Even the research is showing that 4 from 5 American men get infected. It is simply because male population is categorized as sexually active carries of the HSV 2 viruses.
The carrier of HSV 2 virus is usually only aware about their condition after they suffer from the initial outbreak. This is the period when they feel the pain and get the sore or blister. Usually, the outbreak itself will be happen around 2 up to 20 days after the first time being exposed by the virus after infected sexual intercourse. This condition is the basic why men need to be more aware and educated about the herpes symptom to prevent serious painful and late treatment. 

First outbreak can be easily seen from several symptoms such as itchy, burning feeling and irritation. Besides that, you also need to be aware on sudden flu symptom like chill, headache, fatigue and fever. Men that have genital herpes also can feel the burning sensation during urinating. Do not forget to also count the sore and swelling of lymph nodes. It will be also added with the muscle ache and sudden pain in the lower back and groin. 

When you get those symptoms above few days after having sexual intercourse then you may get infected by HSV 2 virus. Be sure to consult with physician immediately so that you can get the best treatment to reduce the severe. Besides that, consult with health care provider will prevent you from getting any other dangerous sexual transmitted disease.

2 comments:

  1. THE STORY OF MY BREAKTHROUGH "
    Hi dear readers,
    Today,I would like to tell story of how I suffered from a 7 years bareness of FIBROID and how I was cured in less than a month by a Herbalist in Africa Dr.Akpu power
    First thing first, let me introduce myself. I'm LUCY HARDEN , 38 years, lives in Chicago .
    This is my story
    Many couples are faced with the issues not conceiving many years,after marriage and this sometimes puts a strain on the union.
    However,the patient ones are sometimes rewarded. i faced embarrassing questions from friends and family after marriage for years without a child
    Unknown to them that I was battling with fibroid that I have to removed before being able to conceive.
    Just when my husband decided to take me to a surgery for fibroids,after trying lots of medical prescription but nothing positive could show up. I was seriously looking for means and I thought about Herbs, when my friend Rose told me to try Dr. Akpu power herbal medicine as a power doctor that helped her cure her daughter from Herpes. Luckily for me during my search for my fibroid remedy,I came across a testimony of a lady who was born with HIV, that doctor Akpu helped cured and I was touched if I could have applied it might have work for me before now. This same Herbalist i was directed to some months ago by my friend who he cured his 18 years daughter from Herpes had been so powerful behind my knowledge.
    I told my husband about what I saw and he said I should contact him and try his medicine.
    When I copied the mail and wrote to him,we spoke and explained my problem to him. He said I shouldn't cry any more, I should testify to the world and those who mocked at my barrenness that I'm pregnant.
    I quickly requested for his Medicine , and he prepared and sent it for me with details of how to use.
    His medicine are very effective. And it also boosts up my immune system.
    I did as instructed and after a couple of months I went for the second test when I lost my habitat again,I thought I was fibroid positive again ,my husband took me to the hospital and my Dr. Confirmed me 3 weeks pregnant, Fibroid negative.
    That blows my mind!
    I had just conceive. I'm a mother of twice now. A boy and a girl.
    Please help me praise God for opening my eyes to see who directed me to Dr.Akpu power of Africa.
    You should contact him his live at his home or @
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Phone no(WhatsApp): +234 8079594617
    He had successfully cured people from
    HIV/AIDS,
    Herpes
    Cancers
    Fibroid
    Epilepsy
    Diabetes
    Pile
    Kidney/liver failure
    Stroke
    Poison/ cartridge infection
    Try as much as you can contact this man,for cure or information to your health challenges.
    Dr.Akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Don't forget please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gina! I saw your comment about Dr. Uduehi’s medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Uduehi and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through: (+2347084878384) uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition Genital herpes sign on male genital head should be early recognize...