link unit

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Great Selection of Home Remedies for Genital Herpes



Nowadays, genital herpes patient is not only hanging their hope on antiviral drugs. They may also choose home remedies for genital herpes. One of perfect choice is honey. It cannot cure the disease but at least it can reduce the symptom suffer. Even honey can provide 59 % percent better result for genital herpes case than acyclovir medicine. Your pain will also get reduce by the honey. 

Just try to remember that the type of honey you can use on home remedies for genital herpes is the raw one. The raw one is chosen since it has better result that the processed one. Manuka honey is one of the best. Choose the semi fluid and apply it directly to the open sore. Do this home remedies for genital herpes 4 times per day or even bath in honey. Do not worry since it is even make you feel the itchy. What you need to do is choose the right honey to get the maximum result.
Keep in mind that processed honey that you can simply find in the grocery is not the one that you can sue for your problem. The raw one is a good choice since it can draw the fluid from your wound, release low level of hydrogen peroxide and contain high sugar suppresses microorganism growth. Come back with natural treatment can be your alternative to avoid drug over use and antibiotic resistant infection possibilities.
Besides honey, you can take vitamin c, aloe vera, lysine, resveratrol, garlic, lemon balm and resveratrol. Resveratrol is potential antioxidant that contain in grape seed while lactoferrin is found in colostrum. You can take the homeopathic herpes simplex formula that free from toxic and side effect or emotional freedom technique. This technique is a psychological acupuncture that applied without needles.
Just tapping on your acupuncture meridian and your emotional condition will be healed. Remember that healthy or happy mind bring healthy body. This technique will go through your emotion root and activate your immune system. Finally, it can increase your immune level and create better physical condition. Besides that, high dose of vitamin D routinely can resolve the herpes infection.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Brain from Texas. Am here to testify the goodness of God.....I was an Herpes patient for 2years ,haven taken lots of medical prescription all to no avail. I started engaging myself going from one hospital to another seeking for the solution to my cure,but the blister keeps reappearing. I was so frustrated,I lost my lovely wife along the line. I was so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to my cure. Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr. Akpu .............who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of the Herpes virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting the Dr.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really prove to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I quickly ordered for his medicine , that he prepared and sent it through the DHL service...it was like a jock,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, my Dr. Confirmed my HSV result negative. Am proud of you Dr Akpu the great and powerful herbalist, it's just a year now, I have not had any problems with Herpes. I'm living a happy life now. All thanks to you Dr. Akpu for your cure
    Please write Dr. Akpu for any health challenge
    Phone no: +2348079594617
    E-mail
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition Genital herpes sign on male genital head should be early recognize...