link unit

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Important Knowledge of Genital Herpes Stages



Even though 4 of 5 men in US get genital herpes but rarely know completely about genital herpes stages. It is simply because the virus affects each people differently. Some people may get certain symptom while other may get a different one. Some of you may get severe symptom from one outbreak to another outbreak. In the other side, you may do not have experience on any outbreak.

The symptom itself will be vary depend on your immune system condition. You better learn about genital herpes stages completely so that you have sufficient knowledge on proper treatment and protection toward this virus. First stages called prodome. It is happen when the active virus move to the skin surface and create outbreak. You are very contagious on this period.
You may experience vaginal discharge during prodome stages. You are contagious to others at this point. It can cause a vaginal discharge, painful feeling down on your leg and buttock and pain when urinating. Not only that, you may also get tingle and itchy on the infected area. The virus that stays in the skin cell may spread the virus to other at this stage.
Next stage is when you have redness in your skin. When it is happen, your skin becomes more sensitive. The virus will try to find the way to get into the surface. This stage will be last for about 1 up to 4 days. When you get this stage, you are becoming very contagious to other. Next stage is the blister form period. During this stage, blister will appear on your skin. Simple sign is the single lesion or blister cluster that exists around the genital area.
When blister grow, it will filled up with fluid that consist of high level of virus. 2 up to 6 days of this stages period will bring painful feeling. You better avoid any type of activity that makes your skin get irritated during this period of time. Besides that, wearing a loose outfit will also be an effective ways to reduce the discomfort. When the lesion gets the peak, you are being more contagious.
Later on, blister will open up and release the liquid inside. The best thing you can do to deal with it is always make sure that the area will always be dry and also clean. During this stage, you may get difficulties even for sit, urinate or shower. That is why you should wear cotton undergarment to reduce your discomfort feeling.
Do not involve in any sexual contact since you are very contagious during this time. The blister itself will be open up for about 1 up to 4 days. When the blister gets drained then the sores will be dry and form the scab. Scab should not being picked because it will leave some scar. You better avoid to touch it and let it dry by itself. Later on, scab fall, blister get fade and your skin get healed. Healing process usually will last for about 3 up to 7 days. During this time, you better avoid to do any sexual intercourse to avoid the virus spreading.

6 comments:

  1. I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please Dr Saibu To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.Saibu For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. Saibu Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email: drsaibu2@gmail.com
    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348064438762. he also has cure for the following diseases HIV/AIDS , CANCER, AUTISM DIABETES AND MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm specialized in curing the following sickness and diseases
    1.QUICK EJACULATION AND WEAK ERECTION 2.Infertility in male and female 3.CANCER 4.ALS 5.HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7.HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)
    8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus) 10.FIBROIDS 11.PROSTRATE ENLARGEMENT
    12. HERPES
    SIMPLEX VIRUS
    13.HIV/AIDS
    WHATSAPP number is +2348164777469
    otaborudo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THINK IT'S RIGHT TIME YOU TRY HERBAL MEDICINE!!!
    I world is enough for a wise. I'm john chamber from New South Wales, Australia. I was an Herpes patient for 2years ,i suffered a great lost in applying medical treatment to get cure from the virus the blisters keeps reoccurring on me. It was too scaring having does sleepless nights with Herpes. I went through many hospitals seeking for the solution to my cure all my efforts where rendered useless. I was so frustrated, and lost my lovely wife along the line due to the bad effects of her virus. I became so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to this dangerous virus . Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr. Akpu's Herbs cure who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of the Herpes virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting the Dr.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really proved to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I then ordered for his medicine , he prepared and sent it through the DHL service...it was like a jock,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, I have recently been confirmed HSV negative. All thanks to God for showing me the way to Dr Akpu the great and powerful herbalist, the best herbalist, with understanding and genuine in his works.
    He cures all diseases/virus. Including HIV/AIDS, TYPHOID,WEEK ERECTION, LOW SPAM COUNT,INFERTILITY ,DIABETES ,SYPHILIS, HEPATITIS, CANCER,KIDNEY FAILURE/DISEASES, STROKE, And much more......
    Dr.Akpu power can help you @
    Phone no: +2348079594617
    E-mail
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr.EBHOTA. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor EBHOTA cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on
    his Email: drebhotasolution@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482 and get all your problem solved.
    1Sickness of any kind
    2 Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDs CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3 Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4 Pregnancy problem
    5 Financial problem and Job promotion
    6 To get a good and rich life partner
    7 To Lose your wath
    8 to enlargement of pennis
    9. CANCER
    10. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
    11 Hepatitis B
    12 chronic pancreatic
    13 emphysema
    14 COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)   

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I'm Richardandrew by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.samuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr.Samuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: drsamuel999@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348166600171

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr. Riaria cured my herpes virus that have been in my body since two years, ever since then my life has been incomplete, I have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by doctors, but it didn't cure my herpes virus, i was checking for solution on the internet then I miraculously came across Dr. Riaria the powerful herbalist that  can cure herpes infection, then I contacted him through his email, I explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me through FedEx, which I took for 14 days with the instruction he gave me, and when I did a test in the hospital my result came out negative it was the happiest day of my life that am cure from HSV 2,  are you also suffering from same virus or another diseases you can simply contact him via email: drriaria@gmail.com  you can also call or WhatsApp him on: +2349134987375.  

    ReplyDelete

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition Genital herpes sign on male genital head should be early recognize...