link unit

Friday, October 3, 2014

Complete Home Remedy for Genital Herpes part 2



Cool and warm bath treatment
You may take cool or warm bath treatment to make you comfort. Some people may feel comfort with the warm while other prefer to take the cool water treatment. Take a shower or bath with warm water on your genital area for about 3 up to 4 times per day will be great. After that, pat dry or use the hair dryer in cool setting. Cool treatment can be done by using ice pack or packet the frozen peas and wrap it in soft cloth and apply it into the affected area. 

Skin healing
You may speed up your healing process by taking home remedy for genital herpes. Try to apply essential oil to repair your skin after the outbreak attack.  Be sure you use two kind of essential oil. The first one is to apply for the primary outbreaks while the other for prevention and controlling the recurrent outbreak. This type of oil contain antiviral agent to penetrate blood stream work for healing the sores.
Fight the virus
Herpes virus is attack by multiplying themselves. You can fight this virus by using some herbs like cayenne, thyme and liquorice.
Dry the sores
One of the effective home remedy for genital herpes is the Epsom salt. It can clean, soothing and also drying the sores by decrease the itchy. Just be sure to put a large handful of Epsom salt in warm bath and let it soak for about 20 minutes.
Have a routine home remedy will make you ease the pain and get faster healing process.

3 comments:

  1. I was a victim of Herpes for 3 years till I got intouched with a powerful Herbalist during my wonderful research and saw people given testimonies about his herbal redemedies. I felt reluctant at first and the next day I met another lady who wrote with Thanksgiving testified how the Herbalist cures her mum from the CANCER the PHYSICIAN THERAPIST confirmed she could only live for 2 months, lucky her health was restored after she contacted Dr. Odey Abang, my powerful Herbalist within 3 weeks and the medicine bring her back. I was moved to try on my part. Sooner,he replied back and told him all I heard. Miraculously with Faith it works for me as well. I recommend Dr Odey Abang, Most Spiritual And Intellectual Herbalist.
    He had successfully cure many through me and I saw here to make it known to you all
    Dr Odey Abang, is a step to your breakthrough.
    Contact him for your problem, he cures and bring back relationship,finiacial breakthrough and deliverance.
    Kindly contact him if you're interested in my words
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. I will always advise you not to decives yourself life with Herpes is worst than hail.
    Herpes is curable like wise other viruse by Dr. Akpu Power. Everyone knows him even his state Government... his widdly known,no one can doubt if He cures all the viruses. His talatent to know the power of herbs cures and test. Why not speak to dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    I'm sure you can have your testimony over there for Herpes
    He Cured me with his Herbal Medicine after 3 years of Herpes breakdown.. I'm Diamond sothem from California
    My email for more information
    Diamondson1189@gmail.con
    Whatsapp him directly via calls (cap) and see the reason you need to get Cured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really happy that i and my husband are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across the email of this doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out good, we are really happy that there is someone like this Dr Ogedegbe who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Dr Ogedegbe and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.or call him and also whats-app him on +2348109374702. thank you visit his youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Hx8eErDaQ3gZce2U87GSQ .....

    ReplyDelete

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition Genital herpes sign on male genital head should be early recognize...