link unit

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Recognizing Genital Herpes Long Term Effects Part 1



If we are talking about genital herpes long term effects then it cannot be separated from the possibility of recurrent outbreak. This recurrent period is happen when the virus get active and resulting to outbreak. Usually, this recurrent outbreak will happen several times in a year. It is possible to happen since the HSV 2 virus will remain in certain cell for the whole of your life. When your body or immune system is getting weaker then the recurrent outbreak will happen.


This genital herpes long term effects will take a long travel from the nerves to your skin. That is why new sores may appear near with the first outbreak location. The difference between primary and recurrent is the milder symptom when the recurrent happen. Besides that, the period is also getting shorter than the primary one. This recurrent will come along with some sign such as tingle, itchy, vaginal discharge, burning feeling, pain around genital and anal area.
The sores itself may present but somehow it can be so small and difficult to see. This is simply caused by only small virus that shed at the primary outbreak location or near with that. This thing is also well known as asymptomatic shedding. Asymptomatic makes you become less aware that you are as contagious as when you have symptomatic shedding. You are still possible to infect your partner. 

You need to maintain your health condition so that you will not get any severe and long effect. One of serious effect is the eye infection or so called ocular herpes. It can be caused by HSV 1 or HSV 2. Usually, it will lead into eye disease and even may cause blindness. Another severe effect is happen when pregnant woman transfer the disease into the baby. Baby can be born with some eye, skin and brain problems or die. Just be sure to have prior consultation with doctor to get early treatment. Person with genital herpes is also having higher possibility to get HIV. It is simply because the open sores can be a treat for immune system.

1 comment:

  1. I'm short of words to express the goodness of God in my life. I was diagnosed of herpes simplex virus 4 years ago. Which was the worst time in my life. I became worried,distress,felt so rejected,dirty and pity by so many,friends,family and most all my lovely girlfriends. I started keeping in touch with many hospitals,tried many solutions,and consulted many medical practitioners to get ride of my HSV virus,none of the ativiral treatment could cure me .I started trying fruits and herbs, and with time became very interested in herbs for solutions,to get ride of my HSV. I thought my life was gonna end there, i became worried and couldn't sleep at night. On faithful Sunday morning,when the appointed time came for my breakthrough, my lovely girlfriend, crystal who visited me home came up with a good news with her HSV test result negative. I was shocked,but so happy to have seen that. I wouldn't believe if I haven't seen the result and that would have being my worst mistake in life. She told me it was the work of an herbalist in Africa,Dr.Elabe. who prepared the HSV cured and sent it to her through the DHL. I became very interest and went online to search for natural ways for my cure then I saw a testimony of a lady comments on how she was cured from cancer by the same herbalist, then,I quickly email him@
    Dominicelabeherbalhome4all@gmail.com.
    its med.are very active with immune booster with no site effect.contact him for the solution to all your sickness. He cures all viruses and diseases
    Dominicelabeherbalhome4all@gmail.com
    Is a God sent in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition Genital herpes sign on male genital head should be early recognize...