link unit

Monday, November 3, 2014

The Usage of Lysine for Genital Herpes



Lysine is a kind of essential amino acid that needed for your health but cannot be produce by your own body. If you want to get lysine then it means that you need to gain it form food or supplement. It is a kind of building blocks of protein. Sufficient lysine level will create proper growth development and enough amount of carnitine production. Carnitine itself is a king of nutrient that has responsibility to convert the fatty acid into energy. Beside that the carnitine is also helpful to decrease the cholesterol level.

Lysine is also helping your body to absorb the calcium and form the collagen. Collagen is important to your connective tissue like skin, tendon and cartilage. Besides that, it is also important for your bones. Some studies is suggested the usage of lysine for genital herpes.  Without proper lysine level, you may get dizzy, nausea, fatigue, anemia, slow growth, reproductive disorder, agitate, appetite decrease and bloodshot eyes. You can maintain your lysine level by consuming legumes like peas, beans and lentils.
Routinely consumption of lysine can prevent the herpes outbreak. It is possible since lysine contain antiviral effect by block the arginine activity. Arginine is the one that responsible for the HSV replication. Oral lysine is even more effective to prevent the HSV outbreak. Not only prevent, it may also decrease the outbreak duration and pain level. Lysine can help your body to absorb the calcium. Lysine is great for HSV patient diet.
Lysine diet for HSV patient can be include pork, red meat and poultry while cod, sardines and parmesan cheese is also great choice. Nut, eggs and tofu is also perfect option besides spirulia and fenugreek seed. Dairy product, beans, brewer yeast is also contain lysine. Besides that, you may consume lysine in form of capsule, tablet, liquid, and cream. However, you will need to held prior consultation with your pediatric about proper consumption dosage.
Usually the dosage will be closely related with your body weight. Average adult on 13 years of age and more will need at least 12 mg/kg/day. Try to always talk with health care provider to avoid unwanted effect. Even though it is considered as save diet but high dosage may result gallstones renal dysfunction and fanconi’s syndrome. Pregnant woman should not consume it without doctor suggestion.

2 comments:

  1. I'm short of words to express the goodness of God in my life. I was diagnosed of herpes simplex virus 4 years ago. Which was the worst time in my life. I became worried,distress,felt so rejected,dirty and pity by so many,friends,family and most all my lovely girlfriends. I started keeping in touch with many hospitals,tried many solutions,and consulted many medical practitioners to get ride of my HSV virus,none of the ativiral treatment could cure me .I started trying fruits and herbs, and with time became very interested in herbs for solutions,to get ride of my HSV. I thought my life was gonna end there, i became worried and couldn't sleep at night. On faithful Sunday morning,when the appointed time came for my breakthrough, my lovely girlfriend, crystal who visited me home came up with a good news with her HSV test result negative. I was shocked,but so happy to have seen that. I wouldn't believe if I haven't seen the result and that would have being my worst mistake in life. She told me it was the work of an herbalist in Africa,Dr.Elabe. who prepared the HSV cured and sent it to her through the DHL. I became very interest and went online to search for natural ways for my cure then I saw a testimony of a lady comments on how she was cured from cancer by the same herbalist, then,I quickly email him@
    Dominicelabeherbalhome4all@gmail.com.
    its med.are very active with immune booster with no site effect.contact him for the solution to all your sickness. He cures all viruses and diseases
    Dominicelabeherbalhome4all@gmail.com
    Is a God sent in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MINUTES TO READ THIS INFORMATION ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLUTA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLUTA VIA HIS EMAIL; dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP ON +2349065326267 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER IS NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349065326267.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR OLUTA

    ReplyDelete

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition Genital herpes sign on male genital head should be early recognize...